Meet the Dr.Explain 4.1 Beta!
Here is a list of main new features of 4.1:
* Import of CHM file (In start-up window, in File menu, & in under Add Topic command)
* Import of HTML file (In start-up window, in File menu, & in under Add Topic command)
* Import of folder with HTML files (In start-up window, in File menu, & in under Add Topic command) - the feature is under development and will be introduced in the next beta release
* User interface (especially dialogs) was modified and is ready for localization
* User interface is now available in four languages: English, German, Spanish, & Russian - the string resources are in process of translation and will be introduced in the next beta releases
The update is free for all owners of version 4.0.
We invite you to download and try the Dr.Explain 4.1.430 Beta:
http://www.drexplain.com/download/getfi ... oduct=beta
Note! This is a beta version!
1. You agree to use Dr.Explain v.4.1 Beta at your own risk. There may be some bugs & issues.
2. Please, back up all your current .GUI projects before open and edit them with Dr.Explain v.4.1 Beta.
3. To install Dr.Explain 4.1 Beta simply download and install the new version over (or near) the old one. All your settings, preferences, and registration info will be kept.
We're looking forward to your feedback, bug reports, and ideas regarding the new version.